Earlier this month, I shared an easy DIY jewelry project for Halloween on Landeelu.com. If you've got a few minutes, there's still time to make one (or several)!
Glass tile pendants are a fun and easy photo jewelry craft. Ever since I helped my niece make one featuring her favorite pooch, I've been wanting to try some of my own. For this Halloween version, I used a favorite "glowing" jack-o'-lantern photo that I took several years ago.
Choose a Halloween photo for your pendant or download mine below. Gather your supplies.
Supplies Needed for Glass Tile Halloween Pendants
- Glass Tiles (Mine were about .9" square. I ordered online, but I've also seen them at my local Hobby Lobby.)
- Pendant Bail (one per necklace)
- Black Satin Cord (or necklace chain of your choice)
- Mod Podge or other jewelry decoupage medium (read label to make sure it can be used on glass)
- Small Brush
- Scissors or Paper Trimmer
- Halloween Image (printed and cut to fit your tile)