Stamped & Beaded Garden Marker Tutorial
This post contains some affiliate links for your convenience. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
Supplies Needed for Your DIY Garden Markers
- 10" Zinc Garden Markers (or I found some at our local Bachman's garden center)
- 18-gauge wire (or thickness to fit your beads)
- Assorted glass seed beads (size 6/0 "E")
- Decorative Silver-toned beads (Butterfly and Dragonfly found at my local Michaels)
- Metal Alphabet Stamps (I used 1/4" stamps for the markers in the photo.)
- Hammer, small pliers/wire cutter, pencil, tape, and ruler.
- Acrylic sealer - optional